Children must wear school uniform as we believe it helps establish a sense of belonging. Most of the school uniform can be bought from high street stores and supermarkets. The school motif sweatshirts / cardigans and other special items are available online at:
- dark long grey trousers or grey shorts
- plain grey pinafore dress, skirt or culottes
- plain white blouse, shirt or polo shirt or school motif polo shirt
- plan dark green jumper or cardigan, or school sweatshirt / cardigan
- grey or black socks for with trousers / shorts or white, dark green, grey or black socks / tights for with dresses/skirts or culottes.
In summer, pupils may also wear:
- green and white striped or checked dresses
Strong, lace-up, velcro or buckled shoes in black (not trainers or boots)
White PE shorts
Colour team t-shirt (NOTE: all Reception children who join the school at the beginning of the September term will be given their first colour team t-shirt, thanks to the generosity of the PSA) or green Sheen Mount t-shirt
Sensible sports trainers
Drawstring shoe bag for PE clothes (no large rucksacks please)
In winter pupils may wear dark coloured tracksuit bottoms (during the colder weather) and a Sheen Mount (or other dark coloured) hoodie
A draw-string bag, complete with a sports swimming costume (no baggy swimming trunks or bikinis), a swimming hat, goggles and a towel.
Plain waterproof coat, jacket or Sheen Mount fleece (for outside wear only). Children are not permitted to bring umbrellas into school.
For Reception and KS1, Sheen Mount book bags are available to purchase via Arbor. Please send an email to the school office to let them know and it will be delivered to your child at school. Pupils in KS2 should bring a sturdy backpack of their choosing.
Jewellery, except watches and stud earrings should not be worn
Long hair should be tied back.
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly named!